Monday, January 17, 2011

So I begin …

Welcome to the first post of Fill My Belly in Melbourne. To begin, a brief description of why I am writing this blog. I have spent most of my life so far eating and drinking out, mostly on the streets of Melbourne. Really, this is my favourite thing to do. I have also spent most of my life either: a) raving about the amazing food/wine/cocktail that I had last weekend at such-and-such a place; or b) complaining about the terrible meal/shocking service/over priced drink I had at this-crappy-place last weekend. I also love to write, and love an excuse to not actually work at work.

So my husband suggested I write a blog, most likely so that I rave/complain less to him, and instead send my thoughts out into the ether that is the internet. BUT … ha ha joke is on you husband, as you are probably the only person who will be reading my blog (at least for now), and I will want to discuss my posts with you. So I hope you enjoy my posts and also enjoy filling your belly!

xx

Ms Melbourne

No comments: